Come and join our team!
We are a successful, independent racing team with a philosophy and history of winning races.
We have won the Le Mans 24hr race and many other endurance races, all thanks to the dedication, hard work and most importantly the people who make up our team.
Today Jota employs over 20 personnel at a technology centre based in rural Kent. The company’s core competencies are the design and manufacture of race cars, and the deployment of this expertise in running the team’s entries in World Endurance races each season.
LATEST POSITIONS 2018
Jota Sport are currently recruiting for the positions below. In the first instance, please e-mail a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Following the restructuring of departments the position of Transport Manager has become available, to join our race team based in Frant, Kent. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and attributes.
- Liaise with Program Managers ref truck & logistical movement.
- Freight management Road / Sea / Air
- Management of a small fleet of vehicles
- Experience within a high level racing program required
- HGV Class 1 licence preferred
- Worldwide travel required – so valid passport is required
- Be proficient in raising carnets and other customs documentation
- Be proficient in current Tacho & Road haulage rules in UK & EU
number 1 MECHANIC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Number 1 mechanic to join our race team based in Frant, Kent.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and attributes:
- Liaising with Chief Mechanic reference car build
- Involvement in pit stops
- Single seater or Endurance experience preferred
- Common sense
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work alone and as part of a larger team
- Worldwide travel
- Build and maintain race cars as required by Chief Mechanic
- Work on all aspects of race car build and preparation
- Be involved with garage build
- Integral part of pit stop team
- Motivated self starter
- Previous experience at WEC level an advantage but not essential
- Role involves extensive worldwide travel so valid passport is required
In the first instance, please e-mail a CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org